Access Control Keypads
The Guardian Series Access Control System is first in its class. We offer a seven year warranty of protection on our polycarbonate keypads, including lightning damage! Guardian keypads come in your choice of aluminum or polycarbonate housings, each providing vandal and weather resistance.
The Guardian Series Access Control System can control almost any electronic device. The most common use is to open and close the gate, but it can also control building doors or access to elevators and even decide what floor someone can go to. It can even control your lights or tell your video camera to record who is using the keypad!
The Guardian series are the first keypads to be Windows 7 compatible.
- SEVEN year unconditional warranty on all Guardian polycarbonate keypads, even includes lightning
- Each keypad stores all necessary information. It keeps working even when your office isn’t
- Weather and vandal resistant, self contained Aluminum or Polycarbonate housing
- 4 Line backlit LCD for immediate tenant feedback - standard on all keypads
- 2-way intercom speaker - standard on all keypads
- Illuminated keypad for easy night reading (PolyCarbonate Housing)
- Revolutionary internal surge protection
- Wireless data capability
- Audio feedback
- Modular design allows easy upgrading
- High-durability 12 button metal keys with Braille and alphanumeric labeling (Aluminum housing)
- Up to 9 digit gate codes for secure keypad entry
- Easy to install and can retrofit over existing access control systems
- Remote firmware updating. Receive free feature updates
- Optional fan or heater module for extreme climates
- Diagnostics suite
- Self-supervising with automatic 15 second time out reset